NWEA Website Links
NWEA Main Website - Sales & General information about the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) tests.
- Support Resources - documents and templates
- Learning Continuum
ID: Learning Continuum
- Document Library
- Instructional Resources
- Login to view reports and perform some testing tasks such as roster file uploads and testing exception reporting. Requires ID and password.
- View Annotated MAP Reports section on Reports website (before you login!) for detailed explanations of the data contained in your MAP Reports (pdfs)
- If class dropdown does not display specific class data selections, use Firefox browser.
Additional Teacher Information about MAP Testing (all are pdf format - require Adobe Acrobat reader)
- Definitions and Additional Information
- 2002 Normative Data - Monitoring Growth in student achievement
- NWEA RIT Block Growth Norms charts
- Form - Class breakdown by Overall RIT Score (for 3 subjects)
- Form - Class breakdown by Goal Score RIT Ranges
- Instructions for use of the Lexile Website
- DesCartes Essentials (see pages 6-11)
Test Administration Application(TAA) - Used to download tests, administer students and upload test results. Requires Admin. ID and password.
NWEA Reports Website - Login to perform some testing tasks such as roster file uploads and testing exception reporting. Requires ID and password.